September 05 2022 - Dunia & Mira - Unity of You

I forgot to share a picture with you a few days back sweetheart.

Remember that I mentioned on September 01 that it was the first day of school?

Remember that I also mentioned, more recently, that your elder sister's name is Dunia?

Well, combine those two moments and you'll probably guess where I am going with this!


On September 01, I attended the school's opening assembly for the 2022-2023 academic year. That opening assembly has a special name. It transcribes from Russian as "Lin-yay-ku". 

Whilst it only lasted half an hour or so, the linyayku aimed to set the tone for the year ahead.


Bear in mind darling that...

Every student has their own journey; within the wider framework.

Realisation of potential, is all that can be asked of a student. (Ideally, actually, a student would demand it of themselves).


Remember sweetheart...

IT IS NOT a competition with others. It is a competition with oneself. With earlier versions of oneself. 

Daily effort, and step by step improvements, lead to amazing outcomes in time.

Wishing both you and your sister exactly that in due course.


Your sister Dunia is a beautiful, kind and clever young lady. 

She is creative, fun, and caring.

Wishing you both many wonderful times together, in the years ahead.


Always remember...

Remarkable potential lays inside each of you.

Each of you is incredibly unique.

Each of you can choose to make your own special contribution to the world.

Each of you are loved dearly by me, in a way that words can only attempt to capture.


One last reflection for today,

United together, the two of you will be stronger, happier, and more fulfilled.

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 June 2026 - Happy 85th Jood-do!!!

05 April 2025 - Homecoming