September 07 2022 - Fabulous Friends : Wonderous World

I spoke to a friend today sweetheart. He is from Ireland. 

When we spoke, he was located in Germany. He was visiting his kids, who happen to live in Berlin. 

Prior to visiting them, he'd spent a month in Amman, Jordan, studying to improve his base in Arabic. Amongst other accolades, he is a polyglot who speaks fluent Russian and Persian. The main European languages are a given in his repertoire :)


Why am I mentioning, and sharing, these details?

No, 😂, not to show off about having amazing friends.

Rather, 😮, to show that the world has amazing people in it.


Sharing time with such people makes life fascinating, interesting, and invigorating.


I haven't even told you what we spoke about yet!



(When you visit Paris, you'll get to meet the sparks of joy in this pic with me. That is, Uncle Patrice and his eldest; Arthur. You'll also get 'girl time' with Aunty Emilie and Louise!)


I can tell you that discussions of the future, of various probable outcomes and of what moves to make in preparation were central. The future is prepared for today. What future to prepare for is unclear, and is a question probabilities. 

What is clear is that ACTION needs to be taken: even if the action chosen as wisest is temporary inaction. It has to be conscious; and well founded. Whilst many things are outside of our control, certain things are within it. (Mindset is a big one here, but I will save that for another day darling).


The world you are going to grow up in, will likely look very different to today's. 

Always look forward sweetheart, then work backwards to this point, and then make moves today that best prepare you; for what is most likely to come in the future.


You can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 June 2026 - Happy 85th Jood-do!!!

05 April 2025 - Homecoming