September 17 2022 - Worldly

Your grandmother was on the line with me from Australia this morning. She is a beautiful, dedicated to family, and vivacious individual. When I spoke to her this morning, her energy was not as overtly positive as usual. UNTIL something happened. 

That something was an interaction with you. Mum and I both noticed it, and it was magic to see.


It was also magical to see something pop up in my Google Photo memory feed today. A moment captured on this very same date, exactly 9 years ago. A moment where your cousin Noor and your sister Dunia caught up, right here in Belarus. 

(Btw, a quirky regarding those lovely girls: They were born less than a week apart from each other!)


One last reflection comes from a moment where I looked up at a building whilst you were out enjoying being taken for a stroll. I say enjoying, but I'm hazarding a guess reality. You were asleep.

In any event, you know that I love creativity. I love creating. I love seeing how different individuals can see different magical prospects when looking at the same situation.

Well, I looked up and saw this:

Make art indeed.

Beauty everywhere. 

And Unity too. Look for what unites us sweetheart. There is always a way.

Build bridges. Live with hope. Actually, go further, and take steps that create hope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends