23 November 2022 - nature's own "white party"

I woke up to snow today.

We woke up to snow.

I note the 'we', because usually I am up well before you and mum.


Today however, I got to have you sitting there beside me on your bouncer, whilst I was on the computer.

In order that you got to feel engagement, I decided to read out loud. Yes, usually I read silently whilst you are not too far away sleeping.



I am eternally grateful for yours and your sisters births.

Your smiles are a source of radiance. 


This look keeps me in check.


This view from the window, makes me feel like I am in a storybook.


Inspiration!


Later in the day, mum rugged you up thoroughly. 



And you slept at the dacha.

Outdoors initially.



Snow fell whilst you slept.


Lunch was also enjoyed whilst you lay down rejuvenating :)



Post lunch, I was off again.

I returned later in the evening and we all left together.




There is an expression in English that goes like this: "One man's trash, is another man's treasure".

I see an analogy thanks to today: "One man's mundane, is another man's magic"


What's the key?

Correct: How you see!

Your perspective.


Wishing you and your sister an attitude of gratitude.

It will be a light in your life.

Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends