23 December 2022 - Sliding doors

Three years ago today, a Christmas party was held at a children's hospice.

The party was intended to give a few moments of respite and happiness to both the unwell kids and their loving parents. Parents here are typically on call for their kids 24-7.

I showed up to the hospice that day. That is, on 23 December 2019. 

My purpose in going around, was to acquire works from art exhibition (of these kids works) that had been held a month earlier.


Whilst I was at the hospice that day, I met three girls who were there: (1) delivering presents to the kids, & (2) volunteering for the kids.

Guess who one of the three were???


Right!


Your  mum!



It was a long while before our relations began darling; but it all began here.


A very special day in retrospect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends