24 December 2022 - Dunia 14 years & 10 months - Mira 4 months & 6 days

I mentioned the Soviet tradition of celebrating someone's monthly during the first year of life.

For both you and your sister, I have made a point of continuing this tradition beyond the first year.

In recognition of the transitory nature of this life, and the fact that tomorrow is never guaranteed, I take every opportunity to recognize and celebrate the magic of you both being alive.


Part of being alive is growth and progress.


Today, there was physical progress. Your newfound ability to stretch out, whilst on your stomach, was showcased today.


Mum called me from my desk, so as to enjoy the moment together.



Relaxing, with a meditative like focus, after rolling back to your starting position.

Cuteness manifest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends