25 December 2022 - Christmas joy

We, darling, are human beings.

Human beings, particularly those who choose to use the apparatus between their ears, can think and choose.

Choices can go all the way down to the fundamentals of life.

Perhaps most fundamental of all, is the choice regarding the meaning of life.

Religion is a source of meaning.


(Given your current age, I recognize that it may be more apt to talk about Winnie the Poo. Bear with me, I will revert)

Back to religion and meaning...

I have friends with various backgrounds; friends who have made varied choices.
 

One group of friends had a large annual celebration today. It is known as Christmas.


Given this context, you connected (..I was about to say spoke 😇..) to a few of my friends who were celebrating. Uncle G, and Uncle Amir were the most extended conversations.




You also spoke to your Grandmother in Australia. And you spoke to Aunty Leila's mum Aunt (or Great Aunt I guess) Val.




Much later in the day, as you enjoyed your later afternoon nap, Mum shared something with me. 
What news?
News of your teeth signaling that they want to start coming through!


I love this shot for so many reasons.
One, the news.
Two, Mum's natural beauty.
Three, the irony of a monstrous size bar of chocolate on the table!

Back to Winnie the Poo moments...
Smiles.
We have to find reasons in life to smile.
We have to create reasons in life to smile.
Life is a struggle that is made not only bearable, but even magical, by smiles.


Wishing you and your sister innumerable smiles in life.

Wishing you them both independently and jointly.

Wishing you the discipline to become skilled at solving specific problems for others. More often than not, the solving of problem will become the source of a smile.

😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends