26 December 2022 - Accidental snow

I had a meeting today. It related to child protection. It's a fight for protection, in the face of a stream of gaslighting & deception.

A cab picked me up. In chatting to the driver, I learnt that three car accidents had just occurred. Why? The weather.

Only moments early, I had been savoring a beautiful sight. What of? The weather.


Irony? Paradox? Just life?

It's breathtaking how something of such beauty, can become the bane of another's life.

And so it is, not only with the weather.

Even the meeting today has as it's foundation a parallel to this.

Once you grow a little, I will elaborate sweetheart.


Being 26 December today, it was a public holiday in Australia. As a result you got he chance to catch your paternal grandma, one of your aunts, and two of your cousins, simultaneously.


So
much
fun!


Wishing you and your sister close bonds with all of your family members, both maternal and paternal.

Life's magnificence is magnified by proximity with loved ones.

It is truly good fortune when loved ones have the family roots.


The future is bright darling.
I believe in you both!

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends