29 December 2022 - Cute-iful

Most of what we do each day sweetheart, is done on autopilot.

That is why habits are so critical in life.

They are embedded in the autopilot part of one's life.



Bringing awareness to the moment at hand breaks the autopilot pattern.


Bringing awareness to the moment at hand is exactly what I try to do,
each and every time that I spend time with you or your sister.


There is frankly no greater gift that I have experienced in this lifetime,
than being a father to your sister and to you.


The emotions imparted by you, and experienced by me, transcend the capacity of words to catch them.


One neologism that I have a habit using with you is cute-iful. 
You know the song.


The music stops for a few moments.


Time stands still.


May you and your sister enjoy many such moments.
May you learn to see the value of every breath, both savored and shared.
May you find meaningful way to use the limited time that we have on this planet.

I love you both.
I believe in you both. 
You can indeed do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends