19 January 2023 - Moment to moment: Emotion to emotion

Some things words don't capture.

Some things pictures try to.


What is a moment?


A transitory event.

One just happened.

And again.

Another.. & another.. & another..


Fleeting by. Over and over.


There is a remarkable irony in the concept of a 'moment'.


Certain moments, leave an indelible imprint.

They leave a mark, that lasts long after the 'moment' is gone.

You and your sister have a knack for creating such moments.


The joy..


The search for certainty..


The finding of comfort..


The knowing..


The zoning out..


These moments on your bouncer were enjoyed whilst Mum & I's breakfast was being served up.

Some time later, you enjoyed brightness on the playmat..


Finding the mirror..


Stuck in the mirror with you..



You fell asleep on my shoulder today. 

That was a moment,
that was not just a moment.


There is song titled "I don't want to miss a thing".

I was taken to it today.

I am taken to it when I think of both you and your sister.


I wish you both moments in life that stay with you as sources of positive energy.

I wish you both moments that you inspire you to look forward.

I wish you both many moments, in the years ahead, that will surpass even your grandest hopes.


It'll be wonderful if we get to share a bunch of them.


💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends