24 February 2023 - Happy 14th Dunia!

1 card, 1 present, 14 flowers.

These were passed on to your sister at her school today.


Three of the flowers were pot plants. Hyacinthus's.


An added layer of protection from the cold. Local style.


Eleven gorgeous tulips.


The ultimate life present in life is shared time. That didn't happen today.

Patience is called for.

The door to our home, is always open to your sister.



I went to a recording studio today.

The intended singing didn't occur.

I did manage to speak into life a few thoughts though. For Dunia's birthday.


The thoughts are located here..


A cake purchased for an intended at 6pm didn't make it to Dunia. Impossible via a closed door.


Another time.

As I promised Dunia, the future is bright.


You and your sister have taught me what love means.

You have both taught me what meaning means.

You have both helped me become better.


Thank you.


Love you.
Always.
Dad

💕💕💕


PS:

Here is a song that was recorded for Dunia 3 years ago


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends