16 May 2023 - No comparing

I believe I have already share this thought.

I certainly repeated it often to Dunia;

beginning from the earliest days.


I frame life as a competition with yourself,

and with your potential.

Not a competition with others.


The reminder to share and re-share this idea,

was triggered by something that I read today:


'The greatest killer of happiness is comparison.

If you must compare, compare yourself to you yesterday."


You and your sister are utterly unique and incomparably special to me.

Thank you both.


Wishing you and your sister the awareness to reject 'the compare game',

and to instead choose development into your chosen 'BE',

as the only game in town,

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends