27 July 2023 - I express, therefore I am

We had guests today.

A bbq was even held.

Friends and relatives dropped by.


Notwithstanding... today recaptured what was shared a couple of days back.

That is, when I spoke about expressiveness.

I was driven today to envision a reframe: "I express, therefore I am".


Hmm..



Yes!!!



Really??



You beauty!!!


Mum, Dad, Relatives: give me your ears!


What do you mean it's a bit early for that?


Ok, let's dance!


The world is a more vibrant place thanks to you and your sister.

You both bring your energy to this place, and you share it with good will.

May you both continue to gain awareness of yourselves, and understanding with respect to others; lives are enhanced by doing so... Yours and others.

👀❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends