23 August 2023 - All the way

I typically wake up in the morning whilst you and Mum are still sleeping.

Admittedly, that doesn't account for the wake-ups (and broken sleep) that occur during the night hours.

In any event, I typically step outdoors for a little light'n'air.


Hanging from the pair tree this morning was gorgeous metaphor 

I called the pairing "with you to the end".

The pair of pears symbolized to me the commitment to someone for life, and the desire to both be & leave jointly.



The morning walk, after you wake up & we do our rituals, has begun to see you becoming more proactive.

One manifestation of this is the way you incline your body forward, in the direction that you desire we move. 


Upon returning, we once again found lovely fresh berries gifted to you.


Have you heard of a miswak?
'
It's a form of toothbrush.

And it looks like what you have in your mouth!


What you actually have though, is a cinnamon stick!


Wishing you and your sister many joyful explorations

I believe in you both.

Always be being!

💕💕💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 June 2026 - Happy 85th Jood-do!!!

05 April 2025 - Homecoming