22 September 2023 - Watermelons

As you know, I am the eldest child amongst my siblings.

Growing up with your grandparents, uncles and aunts, I was involved with the running of fruit & vegetable stores: the family business.

Knowing how to recognize "good" fruit and vegetables was a skill that was acquired.


A trick or the trade with watermelons was tapping them & listening for a particular depth of sound.

What a blast it was today to see you tapping on them!

I guess you've been observing!



The store at which we bought to the melon is a regular spot for us.

You have become a morning favourite amongst employees there.

It is amazingly special to see the incredibly positive energy and joy that you evoke in some of them.


 

I hope that you and your sister continue to carry an energy that brings out the best in others.

I hope that you both tune in to yourselves, understand yourselves, and bring out your best too.

Here for you both, cheering you on always!

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends