28 September 2023 - Mutual joy of arrival back

There is something special about the bond that makes you want to return home.

Seeing glee in the eyes of family members at home is marvelous.

It's even better when they don't even wait for you to get home.

You and Mum came to meet me at the train station today. It made it feel like being met at the airport, post international flight!





I hope that you and your sister learn to cultivate relationships with those who value the relations.

I hope that when your return home after time away, your presence is always looked forward to.

One thing you can both certainly count on: relationships with you and your sister are of paramount importance to me, & your returning presence is always welcome!

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends