30 September 2023 - Not only a dog's life

Before our morning walks began, I paid far less attention to dogs.

You see what you focus on.

I suddenly see dogs everyday now; and am particularly taken by many friendly cute ones!


Dogs such as "Bux", from our walk this morning.


The range of emotions you experience and express.

The pull-push interactions with the dogs.

Pulling towards them, but then slightly pushing them back as they respond. It's fascinating!


The joy is undeniable.

The curiosity is insatiable.

The time spent exploring is priceless.


I hope that you and your sister enjoy the company not only of good people as you grow, but also of animals that bring you both joy.

I hope that you share your interests with one another, a long with any animals you may decide to give homes too.

I look forward to watching how both of you spark and maintain curiosity in your relationships... with both the individuals and the animals that you have in your lives.

💕💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends