21 January 2024 - Artic wolf outside the bakery

I stepped out morning time to grab a few fresh pastries.

Having exited the bakery, and about to head home, I spotted a riveting hat.

I couldn't resist popping a couple of questions.


It turns out that the bearer and wearer of the hat, Sasha, is the son-in-law of a former hunter.

The hat was made from the fur of an Artic wolf.

That wolf was taken down by Sasha's father-in-law.


Less dramatic than the story of the wolf... you stayed in from the cold, and began fighting a virus of sorts today

Some shelving was recast by you as a private space.


I hope that you and your sister enjoy fascinating & enlightening encounters throughout your lives.

I hope that respective imaginations allow to remain in motion, even at times when you are physically stranded.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends