25 January 2024 - Stagnant & observant

When you are stuck physically,

which happens when we get unwell,

remember to remain observant and inquisitive.


What a joy it was watching you create balance, as you constructed a tower today.


The cube in hand, in the above snap, brought the tower down.

No problem.

The process, your concentration, and the little achievement that you managed were more than enough. 

(As a proud observer, for a few moments I forgot that I was unwell).

 
As I write, right now, You and Mum just entered the room.

You called out папулка (Pa-pul-ka) lovingly. That's one of the nicknames that you've allotted to yours truly (папух, pa-pu-kh, being the other one).

Material that makes a grown man melt.


As to did this moment earlier today, when you were in Mum's arms.


The door bell rang a few minutes back.

And a delivery was just made.

It was little bonus, that was completely unexpected ..as I began noting down today's thoughts.


I hope that you and your sister always have people in your lives who take initiative and stand by you when needed.

I hope that you understand that such relationships are nurtured, and they often result from giving without expectation first.

I hope that as you grow into adulthood, that the first people in this world that you believe you can call on, and who will take initiative even without a request, are each other.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends