25 March 2024 - Exploring and Experimenting

Exploration and experimentation are wonderful things in life.

(I have to say that this is not an absolute statement and that yes there are exceptions! Exceptions are usually connected to unnecessary danger, and to decisions with irreversible consequences)


You began by using the synthesizer and block building base as follows.


You then decided to try this.


You then found comfort as such!


I hope that you and your sister use exploration and experimentation to learn and to grow.

I hope that you both set for yourselves visions of the 'what' that you want, and that your explorations and experimentations are driven by these.

I hope that you are both inspired and filled with meaning as you do the above.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals

18 August 2023 - Mira turned one

02 January 2023 - My friends are your friends