15 June 2024 - For Start-ups, and not only

When I first began penning down posts for this online journal, I began by sharing some of my life philosophy and thoughts.

Today is a little reversion, with a twist.

The twist is that the thoughts today are from an entrepreneur called Bill.


He shared his ten favourite lessons for start-up success recently.

1 - Challenge the Status Quo - Be Bold 

2 - Use Naysayers as Rocket Fuel


3 - Find Great Timing

4 - Iterate Like Crazy


5 - Create a Remarkable Offer

6 - Be Success Sensitive (rather than dilution sensitive)


7 - Build a Complementary Team

8 - Be a Personal-Growth Learning Machine



9 - Assess Your Commitment 

10 - Be Persistent 


There is much to be said for these sentiments having broader applicability.


Dunia, Mira, Adam Karim: I believe in your all

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 June 2026 - Happy 85th Jood-do!!!

05 April 2025 - Homecoming