19 July 2024 - Morn and Eve

Up & away,

Whilst Mum & Adam are at bay.



On our way back from the grocery store,

I asked you if you'd like to get down and walk up the steps.

"I want to get down, and sit!"


After not catching since around midday,

We reconnected in the  early evening.


Our Nigerian family friend Jennifer surprised you with gifts!


...and a hug.


AK and I spent time post dinner.


If either You or Dunia or Adam Karim ever get into business, remember the advice that I heard today. It was especially relevant thanks to its' clever packaging:

"The best business card is a 3D business card. A 3D business card is the work or the product that you deliver!"

I believe in the three of you. To deliver, and to (when apt in life) over-deliver.

❤❤❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 August 2026 - Mira's 4th birthday

10 June 2026 - Happy 85th Jood-do!!!