20 July 2024 - More than a cap of beauty
My cap. My shoes. Yet it's you ☺
I returned home for lunch. It was fun watching you both savour your corn of corn cob, and to simultaneously do quality control tests on the remaining ones.
Beauty and the beaut.
And again.
Creating, fun, in the garden.
Zoning in.
The creative fun continues, even as the exact location changes.
Looking for the next spot.
A change of jeans later, and Misha was encountered.
Winding down with nature's own.
I hope that you three siblings recognize how precious you are.
I hope that you all realize how fortunate we are to have each and every day...
Recognising and remembering are forms of awareness. With that context in mind, I hope you remember the in-plain-sight-wisdom of Jerzy G: "If you miss today, you miss it forever."










Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your thoughts, reflections, or shared ideas