28 August 2024 - Chantal

I have mentioned my dear friend (& non-blood brother) Olivier to you before.

I have not mentioned his mother.

Chantal always treated me like a son too. Every time I visited France, the welcome was more than warm. It was a homecoming. I am eternally grateful for this.

Chantal turned 80 today!!!

Happy Birthday! 🎂 🎂 🎂 

Wishing her good health. Always.

She is much loved.

...

Chantal has met and spent time with your sister.

I look forward to the opportunity when she can do the same with you and your brother.




❤❤❤


..as to here today...

Dainty little damsel.


In sync.


Brother-sister time.


Sister-brother love.


Some apples that we picked yesterday.


You, resting.


Adam Karim, resting.


One of your great grandmother's used to dry this and create spices for salads.

Summa.

Here was a tree laden in it, at the playground we enjoyed whilst waiting for Mum.


Whilst waiting, you made a friend: Dasha.


❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08 August 2024 - Top time on the Table top

18 August 2024 - Two years on earth

06 November 2023 - Challenges are growth portals